حدود یک سالی از معرفی نسل جدید x3 میگذرد که پای این SUV جمع و جور بی ام و به ایران باز شد. نسل جدید X3 در طراحی و عملکرد نسبت به نسل قبلی کاملا بهبود یافته است. این خودرو آلمانی دارای دو مدل X3 28I و X3 35I است که در اینجا میخواهیم به مشخصات فنی مدل X3 35I بپردازیم.

موتور این خودرو 3000 سی سی حجم دارد و 301 اسب بخار قدرت تولید میکند. پشت فرمان این خودروی شش سیلندر میتوان سرعت 245 کیلومتر بر ساعت را تجربه کرد و در عرض 5.7 ثانیه به شتاب 100 کیلومتر رسید.همچنین X3 35I دارای گیربکس هشت دنده به صورت اتوماتیک تیپ ترونیک است.این خودرو دارای باک بنزینی 67 لیتری است که در هر 100 کیلومتر سیکل ترکیبی 8.8 لیتر بنزین میسوزاند. از تجهیزات ایمنی و امکانات رفاهی این خودرو میتوان به سیستم کتترل پایداری DSC شامل ABS - CBC - DTC - BA، کیسه ایمنی هوا برای راننده – سرنشین جلو – جانبی، تنظیم برقی صندلی ها – سیستم حافظه صندلی راننده و قابلیت تنظیم گودی کمر، سانروف برقی اشاره کرد.

این خودرو با قیمت 250 میلیون تومان در نمایندگی ها به فروش میرسد.

BMW X3 xDrive35i 2012

The new BMW X3 is the successor to a bestseller, setting the same high standards as the first generation of the BMW X3 launched in 2004. Its success had already been previously substantiated with the concept utilised for the BMW X5. This concept encompassed the development of all-terrain models with a clear orientation towards driving dynamics, thereby establishing the Sports Activity Vehicle category. Its exceptionally agile handling and the superior characteristics of the intelligent four-wheel drive concept xDrive have also rendered the BMW X3 a pioneer in its class and a global bestseller, the production of which ended after the sale of 614,824 units.

The lasting popularity is also reflected in the outstanding public survey results: Twice in succession, the BMW X3 was voted both "All-terrain Car of the Year" and "Off Road Vehicle of the Year" in 2006 and 2007 respectively by readers of the magazines "Auto Bild Allrad" and "Off Road". Moreover, independent experts have bestowed several awards on the vehicle for outstanding safety, customer satisfaction, reliability and stable value, including top rankings in the breakdown statistics published by the Allgemeine Deutsche Automobilclub (ADAC).

The new BMW X3: More comfortable than ever, benchmark in agility, driving dynamics, efficiency and variability within the competitive environment.

> > > >